Vet Med Locations
We encourage you to use one of the two latest versions of your favorite browser below:
- Google Chrome (for Windows and Mac)
- Firefox (for Windows, Mac, and Linux)
- Internet Explorer 9 and above (for Windows)
- Safari (for Mac and Windows)
- For older versions of these browsers (or alternate browsers not listed), some features may not work as well.
Internet Explorer has Compatibility View, a feature that affects how some websites are displayed. If Compatibility View is enabled, it may cause issues when trying to display our Maps correctly.
How to fix the issue:
- Have your Internet Explorer window open.
- Press F12 on your keyboard to open the developer tools.
- In the browser bar, look for "Browser Mode."
- If it says "IE9 Compatibility View," click it and select Internet Explorer 9.
- The page should reload properly.