Animal Health Inquiries

The School of Veterinary Medicine offers several options for discovering information on animal health conditions. If your animal is sick or injured and needs medical attention, please contact our hospital at the numbers below. If you have general animal health inquires, please contact one of the other options below that best suit your needs.

William R. Pritchard Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital
Emergency services available 365 days a year

California Animal Health and Food Safety Laboratory 
(530) 752-8700

Veterinary Genetics Laboratory 
(530) 752-2211

California Raptor Center 
Did you find an injured or orphaned bird during our non-open hours? 
You can take it to the Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital. 
County residents can contact Yolo County Animal Services.

Carlson Health Sciences Library Consumer Veterinary Medical Resources